When you’re looking for a local business that sells those new golf clubs you’ve been looking for, makes the best pizza in your town or is the top-rated mechanic for your classic sports car — how do you find it?
If you’re like most people, you pull up your favorite search engine for a little online research, of course – and chances are that search engine is Google.
Well…your clients and prospects are no different. When they’re looking for a local attorney or law firm, they’re going online to find it.
Did you know that 50% of consumers who do a local search on their mobile device and 34% of tablet/desktop users visit the local business within one day of their original search?
A strong local SEO strategy is key to driving more people to your website or brick and mortar store. Check out the local SEO statistics below from to learn more about consumer trends.
- 94% of consumers use the internet to search for local products and services
- More than 50% of all Internet searches have “local intent” (i.e. Divorce Lawyer Chicago vs. Divorce lawyer)
- 33% of clicks from organic search results go to the #1 listing on google
- 60% of all organic clicks go to the top 3 organic search results
- 91% of searchers never go past the first page of the results
- 71.33% of searches resulted in a page 1 Google organic click
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate
- Marketers who have prioritized blogging are 13X more likely to see positive ROI
- 79% of companies that have a blog report a positive ROI for inbound marketing
- YouTube has become the 2nd Largest Search Engine – bigger than Bing, Yahoo, Ask & AOL combined
- 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results
- 61% of mobile searches result in a purchase
- Search is the #1 driver of targeted traffic to content websites, beating social media by more than 300%
- 39% of new customers leads come from search engines
- Google owns more than 80% of the search engine market share
- 93% of online sessions begin with a search engine
- 44% of online shopping begins by using a search engine
- 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local business
- Inbound leads are, on average, 61% cheaper than outbound leads
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing only on the organic results
- 50% of all web traffic is now mobile
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action such as a phone call, email or store visit – 70% of them lead to action within one hour
- 50% of consumers using a smartphone visit a location within one day of their local search; for computers and tablets, that number is a significantly lower at 34%
Are you still wondering if your law practice needs to invest in Local SEO?
If you rely on local clients to sustain or grow your practice, the answer is definitely YES.
Did you know that more than 94% of online consumers search for LOCAL businesses online?
So if your law firm is nowhere to be found when your local prospects search for your type of legal service … you are literally handing over new business to your closest competitors.
A well-executed Local SEO strategy will help you turn things around by:
- Sending more consumers to your website
- Increasing foot traffic to your establishment
- Building credibility and authority in your industry
- Boosting ROI and profit potential
- Converting more leads into paying customers
However, SEO can be intimidating, time-consuming, and frustrating for the average business owner.
But this is where WE come in…
Our powerful Local SEO techniques combine several different methods to ensure your search rankings stick for the long-term.
- Helping you choose the best keyword terms for your business
- Working closely with you to make sure your website is SEO-ready
- Helping you come up with great content ideas that will please both the search engines AND your target audience
- Making sure your business is listed and optimized in the appropriate local directories
- Helping you get as many citations as possible and making sure that your NAP data is consistent across the board
- Helping you get active on social media so you can drive even more search exposure
- Implementing strategies to help you get more online reviews from your satisfied customers, which will help boost your rankings, as well as convert more prospects into buyers
- Working with you to create content-filled videos that your audience will love
- Making sure that your website is mobile-ready so you can show up higher in the mobile search results
- … and much more
If you are looking to capture more targeted online leads, Local SEO is not an option…
… it’s a MUST.
Stop turning your back to potential customers and start greeting them with open arms…
Contact us today!